>>>THIS COURSE IS CPD ACCREDITED. COMPLETE IT AND YOU AUTOMATICALLY EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION & 10 CREDITS<<<
Learn How To Become A Diet Coach, Work With Clients And Grow Your Fitness Coaching Business
Hi, I’m Felix Harder fitness coach and certified nutritionist. My “Diet And Nutrition Coach Certification” is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about dieting – be it to lose weight, build muscle or healthy eating.
In this course I will take you through the process of becoming a nutrition expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good meal plans and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so I created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about dieting & fitness:
– Nutrition Theory (Calories, Macronutrient, Micronutrients etc.)
– Meal Planning (Create diets for weight loss & muscle growth)
– Working with clients (assessing their eating habits & helping them see results fast)
Here Is What’s Inside The Program:
- Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
- How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- Energy Metabolism
- Protein, Carb & Fat Digestion
Helping Clients Lose Weight
- How To Create Diets For Weight Loss
- How To Take Diet Breaks Correctly
- How To Break Through Weight Loss Plateaus
- Is Starvation Mode Real?
- Explaining Unexpected Weight Changes
Helping Clients Build Muscle
- How To Create Diets For Muscle Gains
- When To Eat For Optimal Results (Pre- & Post-Workout Meals)
- How Many Meal Should You Eat?
- The Best Foods For Muscle Growth
Diet Trends Explained:
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Paleo Dieting
- Intermittent Fastin
- Vegan Dieting
- Ketogenic Diets
Vitamins & Minerals:
- Vitamins A – K Explained (How Much Do You Need)
- Minerals: Calcium – Zinc
- The Ideal Water Intake
- Why You Should Avoid Multivitamins
Supplements (Find Out If You Really Need Them):
- Whey Protein
The diet and nutrition certification is not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to improve their own fitness level. You don’t need to be a dietician (dietitian) or have to have any students yet and all you need is an interest in fitness to get started.
The nutrition for beginners program is made up of multiple downloadable worksheets, eBooks and other printable resources. If you sign up you get access to all of them so you can study anywhere and at anytime.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start learning today!
Students do not need any special background to benefit from this course. Just a willingness to think, learn and discuss!